The Backstreet Radio


Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saiba como votar e pedir pelos Backstreet Boys, clicando aqui!!!!!

sábado, setembro 1

Citações - Kevin

"Listen to the waves while you are walking through the beach is a magic feeling especially if the beach is almost empty"



"We've been together for everyday for four years now.. It's like family. I never had a little brother, but now I've got four"



"The five of us believe that destiny has brought us together, and we strongly feel we're touching people's lives with our music."



"We're touching people's lives and making people forget about their problems for a moment.. That's what music's all about I think"



"When all else fails, you just gotta grab it with your finger, but then you got it falling of the plate, then see, it doesn't work"



"Lay off my little brother.. you don't want me to open up a new can of worms" (About Paris Hilton)



"You just wanna be me cause you wanna bone my wife!" (On Nick telling he wanted to be Kevin)



"Treat others the way you wanna be treated."



"We've been together every day for four years now. It's like family. I never had a little brother, now I've got four."



"I think music is an excape. Sometimes you want music that makes you think, sometimes you want music that doesn't make you think. Music that you can just sing along with and forget all your problems."

Nenhum comentário: