The Backstreet Radio


Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saiba como votar e pedir pelos Backstreet Boys, clicando aqui!!!!!

sábado, setembro 1

Citações - Nick Carter

"I can be shy when I talk to women. I'm a shy dude."

"AJ you just hit my titty."

"I don't give a flying fart"

"Follow your heart and do what you wanna do, cause at the end of the day, ya know, that's all that really matters"

"I used to try to draw my girlfriends. I think one of the most romantic things that anybody can do is draw a portrait of the person you love"

"As long as we have our fans, we can conquer anything."

"I can say this uhm.. hello in french, je t'aime"

"But we'll always be together, it's never going to be the end of the Backstreet Boys"

"I wanna be Kevin because his wive is hot."

"It's so funny to sing in the middle of so many bras!"

"AJ's really strict about his McDonald's. He's like, 'Get off my french fries! Those are mine!"

"Don't give me a penny for my thoughts, give me a quarter for my dirty ones so I can buy a condom."

"Howie looks like a frickin grizzly, You should see him"

"..I put my hand back there and I could actually touch my whole butt!"

"I joined a new family and this family has taught me more then I've ever learned in my own family, and that says a lot, but it has. I owe a lot to them. Anytime I'd need them, they've been there, beyond any of my family members."

"After going to the toilet, run the tap for a couple seconds in case any ones listening, walk out of the bathroom pretending to put your hands dry, that way everyone will think that you washed your hands, but you haven’t."

"My mother and sisters.. It’s kind of annoying. But they call me pickle. [pickle what?] I don’t know, I like pickles, maybe I am a lot about locate, nickle like nick, nickle pickle."

"We are not perfect, and obviously we don't want to be considered as some sort of gods. Or have you ever seen gods with pimples?"

"OK, we've got this competition going with the game Mario Cart where whoever wins 10 games in a row is the champion - and I hold the title right now!"

"I never hang my feet off the end of my bed. I'm afraid little Gremlins will bite my toes! Really!"

Nenhum comentário: