The Backstreet Radio


Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saiba como votar e pedir pelos Backstreet Boys, clicando aqui!!!!!

sábado, setembro 1

Citações - Howie

"What does Lol mean?" (while chatting with his fans)

"I hope you know CPR, cause' baby you take my breath away!"

"I love hugs and kisses. I think it's because I grew up in a big family. Even now I grab my mom and give her kisses all over and she's like, 'Oh Howard pleaaase!"

"Brian stole my answer! I love a woman's neck"

"Did you call my room last night and say you were Vanilla Ice and invite me to a party?"

"I got the stomach flu one time in Europe and I was really feeling sick, but it was a big pay-per-view show and I couldn't skip out of it."

"Not being loved frightens me. I'm a very loving person and for me to give out so much love and not receive any in return really scares me."

"When we're on tour, we give everything we can, physically and emotionally. After the show, we just feel dead. But that's the price you pay for being successful."

"Girls are like exotic birds. They are pretty to look at but hard to catch."

"Yo homie, gilligan, we're goin' back to the islands"

"We used to call the US like.. 'no fan land'"

"Is there anyone we don't wanna room with? Normally each other....Just kidding"

"The best thing about being a BSB is getting a chance to travel around the world, see different countries, and meet peole every day and make people happy with our music."

"Money, fame it's all great but without your health and family it doesn't matter. Money can't bring my sister back to me."

"I try to keep up with it, but I don't know if I'd wear this or not.. Oh, this is women's! That's probably why I wouldn't wear it."

"Nick, you need to act your age. I know it´s very difficult"

"Never trust a puppy dog, they put on this cute thing all the time, when deep down all they’re thinking is.. what can I piss on?"

"All that I can remember, my mom.. she’s Spanish, portorican, and I remember she used to say ‘Howieto’, which means like ‘little howie’, so Howieto.. ‘Howieto come here’."

Nenhum comentário: