The Backstreet Radio


Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saiba como votar e pedir pelos Backstreet Boys, clicando aqui!!!!!

sábado, setembro 1

Citações - Brian

"We want to perceived as five guys who love to sing, love to perform, who love to share the gifts of music that we have with the whole world"

"When you love someone, put their name in a circle, not in a heart, because hearts can be broken, but circles go on forever."

"Oh my gosh!...Howard!...Excuse Me!...Censor!"

"Of course I like to look at prety girls in the street, What hot blooded boy doesn't?"

"I'm married to these guys! Oh Gosh"

"I'm not famous, I'm just in the spot light a little more than you"

"Gotta Go!"

"Don't pretend your sorry, I know you ain't, you know you got the power to make me weak inside and girl you leave me breathless, It's ten after eight.."

"Alright!"

"We've all got pretty smelly feet!"

"HOLY COW!"

"Nick's the kid brother I never had"

"I was in my Jeep at home, and I turned on the radio and heard a mix of 'Quit Playing Games' I never heard before. It still takes us by surprise. It was a really cool mix and I got cold chills! It's like no matter how many times I've heard it, it doesn't get old!"

"I learned something today. I can play ball as good as any of those guys, but none of them can sing like me."

"We we're just going-going-going and then somebody tells you.. you might think of a heart surgery and you're like 'pfff what?!'"

"God fixed my heart so I could bless all of yours."

"He'll go 'Hawaflawabah' and you go 'Whaddya say Howie?' and he'll go 'Ah nothing, still fast asleep like a baby'"(When Howie's talking in his sleep)

"I do call my little dog, Tyk. I talk to him in baby speak ‘Hi Tykey Tykey!’ He wags his tail, he knows his daddy!"

"Lionel Richie sang ‘dancing on the sealing’ in 1986 and then in 1987, 360 people died while attempting to do that very thing, dance on the sealing, well Lionel you got a lot to answer for buddy, because you said we could."

Nenhum comentário: