The Backstreet Radio


Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saiba como votar e pedir pelos Backstreet Boys, clicando aqui!!!!!

sábado, setembro 1

Citações - AJ McLean

"No matter who you are or what you do, there will always be some people who don't like you"

"We're not gonna be goofy and be like 'Oh I love you dude!', but we DO love eachother and we DO care about eachother and it's because of us as a group and a unit that we made it this far"

"And just about everyone likes that little crap-poop-head over there" (pointing at Nick!)

"All mine do is pee and poo!" (about his dog)

"My dounut got a pimple, I'm gonna pop it"

"Have a good flight. A good night. God speed. God bless and as always.. You can kiss my ass"

"I like Nick's butt" [yeahh.. me too^_^]

"Music is love, love is music, music is my life, and I love my life. Thank you and goodnight."

"Happy birthday to Kevin. Kevin is older than the dirt on the ground that we walk on."

"Skulls are what people dont know to be good luck, they ward off bad."

"Music first, music last, music always"

"Sex isn't the answer. Sex is the question, yes is the answer"

"Brian's getting married? Well at least I'll get more attention now"

"Being honest, when I see an attractive girl the first thing I look at is, well, if she's looking at me, her eyes. But, if she's not then...her booty! It doesn't matter what size it is but...yeah, I know. I'm a man! I'm sorry!"

"You get what you want if you work hard for it. If you have the patience to go trough the hard days and the hard process, then - and only then - can you make it!"

"The sexiest part of my body would have to be my hands, not because of what they look like, but because of what I do with them."

"No one is a virgin, life screws us all"

"Sticks And Stones May Break My Bones But Whips And Chains Excite Me!!!!!!!!!"

"If you want Excitement, I'm The 1 for You!"
"Why do men have nipples? For girls to kiss!"

Nenhum comentário: